March 18, 2007

Self Assesment

Attainment: 2 – i would say that I have generally done quite well, and learnt a lot of new aspects of media within the first term, however I feel that in certain lessons I do not learn as much.
Effort: 2 – I try to put effort into all my work, especially homework. However, my class work could be a bit more detailed in terms of note making.
Punctuality: 1 – I make sure that I come to lessons on time, and I’ve attended all the lessons for both teachers (when I am in school)
Submission and quality of homework: 1 – I always hand in my homework the day it was due, and I put effort in all my homework, ensuring that both presentation and content of the work is at the best of my ability.
Ability to work independently: 2 – I think I work fairly well by myself, with out other students and the teacher, however I could try to get to work straight away, making sure I do not waste any time.
Quality of writing: 2 – most of my work is detailed, and is completed to the highest of my ability, however I could improve by taking more detailed notes in all the lessons, which would be more useful for revision.
Organisation of media Folder: 1– all my media work is in a media folder, however some of the work is untidy, and so I could neaten up my notes, and certain handouts given by the teachers.
Oral contributions in class: 2 – I sometimes contribute in lessons, however I can improve this by contributing in all lessons, with both teachers.
Comments & contributions to the Macguffin blog: 3 – I add comments for homeworks, however I do not add any other comments. I could also try to add more detailed comments for the home works.

Targets

Try to contribute more in lessons.
Make sure that all my work is presented well, and is put into my media folder.
Put more effort in the work set on the macguffin blog, to ensure it is of high standard.

Pooja

No comments: